I own a number of mining stocks, but the ones listed on this page comprise my largest personal investments.
A few things you should know about this list…
- I’m laser focused on gold and silver miners. Primarily because they’re monetary metals and the monetary system is at risk. I own uranium stocks, too, and will probably add them to the portfolio at some point. I’ll also add some copper plays once the timing looks better. For now, I want clear and overweight exposure to this specific group of miners. Along with bullion, this will be the primary focus of TheGoldAdvisor.
- New picks, and more to come. If you’ve followed my work, you’ll see some miners I’ve talked about before—along with some new stocks that I personally added recently. I’ll add more as we go along, probably some this year, as I uncover additional compelling speculations. For all stocks listed here, you’ll see ongoing coverage of major company developments.
- These companies meet my specific criteria. My bar for a mining speculation is high. We’ve already turned down a few companies that asked to be part of the portfolio. My investment dollars are at stake, too.
- I’ve included all the details of how each company meets our criteria, content that is exclusive to TheGoldAdvisor. This explains why I invested in them, and will help with your own due diligence, too. It is a strategy you can build on with other mining stocks you might be interested in.
- You gotta take the pledge. You’ll see I speculate more in explorers than other categories of miners (which is reflected in our logo). If you do the same, you must buy a basket of stocks, not just one or two. While I’m excited about the possibilities with each of these companies, buying just one or two miners—especially explores—pushes your risk higher.
- The most effective way to reduce your risk of investing in miners is to buy a basket of stocks, regardless of your budget. So, raise your right hand and repeat after me…
I promise to buy a basket of mining stocks. I will not own just one or two. The number of my holdings will fluctuate at times, but I will avoid the risk of a wipeout by maintaining a basket. I understand this still gives me strong exposure to the upside. I acknowledge Jeff has made me aware of this strategy and that I am ultimately responsible for my own investment decisions.
Thanks for taking the pledge! Now on to the fun stuff…
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE TO ACCOUNT HOLDERS ONLY. WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US FOR FREE!